The Third Emirates Cardiac Society Heart Failure Conference 2020 will offer a unique platform to network with international experts and gain insight into latest developments and research in the field of Cardiology and Heart Failure. So not miss this opportunity to meet and network with your colleagues.
From 23 November 2019
- Early Bird Fee
Valid Till 22 November 2019
- Access to Session Halls
- Access to Exhibition Halls
- Final Program
- Coffee Breaks
- 300 USD
- 150 USD
- 50 USD
- A great line up of world renowned experts on the prevention, diagnosis and management of heart failure.
- A top notch scientific program including keynote lectures, Interactive discussions with faculty and specialized workshops
- An expected audience of over 200 leading heart failure specialists.
- CME accreditation from recognize accrediting organizations.
Terms and Conditions:
- Items and activities not availed by the delegate will not be reimbursed.
- Registration fees vary according to payment date.
- Registration cannot be confirmed without payment.
- If the payment is made after the deadline of the selected period, the registration fee of the following period will apply and the difference will be invoiced for immediate payment.
- Upon successful payment, an automated receipt and confirmation of your registration will be sent via email.
- Delegates without proof of payment will not be allowed access to the event.
- If a registered delegate cannot attend the event, a substitute colleague may be accepted before 23 December 2019. After this date cancellation fees apply.
- Requests for substitutions will only be accepted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the delegate registration ID and the name of substitute.
- The substitute must be from the same organization.
- If a delegate has to cancel his/her registration before 23 December 2019 the full registration fee will be reimbursed (less USD 75 refund charge)
- 100% cancellation charges will be applied for cancellations received after 23 December 2019.
- No-shows will not qualify for a refund.
- Reimbursements and refunds will not be given for delegates who only partially attended the conference.
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions above constitutes a legal binding contract under UAE law.
- The organiser accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions expressed by the speakers, chairmen, moderators or any other persons at the event.
- Participants are required to abide by the local UAE law and local customs.
- Please note that delegates with inappropriate attire might not be allowed into the conference venue.
- The organiser will do its utmost effort to ensure the accuracy of the information presented online in regards to the program, speakers, and participants. However, it will not be liable in the unexpected event that a speaker does not attend the conference.
FAQ’s for Online Payment:
You should contact email@example.com describing the nature of your error.
We only accept Visa and MasterCard.
The security number is on the back of the card and comprises of the last 3 digits within the security strip.
At the end of the process you will be presented with a screen entitled ‘Transaction Approved’. You will also receive an email confirming your payment transaction within two working days.
The most common reasons that you will receive a payment failed message are:
- You are using a Debit card rather than a typical Credit card.
- Your billing address and/or zip code does not match what is on file with your financial institution.
- Some P.O. Box address will not be accepted.
- Your (CVV) 3 digit security code is incorrect.
- Your transaction was declined by your financial institution.
- You might be using an old version of browser or your pop-up blocker is activated.
- You have a slow internet connection so it times out during the registration process.
- Please use Visa and MasterCard.
- Be sure to enter correct credentials.
- Double check your (CVV) 3 digit security code is correct.
- Deactivate any pop-up blocker in your browser and mark our website as a safe website.
- Be sure that you browser is up to date.
- Please use a good internet connection such as Broadband ISDN, DSL, ADSL, ISDN etc.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: +971 4 4270492 (Sunday – Thursday between 9:00 am to 6.00 pm)